Edwards Lifesciences and Dassault Systèmes Celebrate 16 years of Partnership!
Medidata and Dassault Systèmes are happy to celebrate our 16 year partnership with Edwards Lifesciences. To commemorate this long-standing relationship we’d like to invite you to join us for an Innovation Day on August 29th at the Edwards campus in Irvine, CA.
Check out our line-up of thought leadership and interactive experiences
Morning: (9am-12pm unstructured, only an hour of your time is requested)
- 1 hour Interactive simulation of technology within clinical research settings
- Scheduled at 9, 10, or 11 am (you only need to attend one simulation)
- Demo stations and meetings with solution experts if you have more time
Afternoon: (1-5pm, structured sessions)
- Insights across Cardiovascular MedTech and clinical technology industries
- Partnership innovation, now and into the future
- Games, interactive demos, connections with MedTech leaders
Evening: (Eureka Restaurant Patio, 5:30-7:30pm, 4143 Campus Drive , Irvine)
- Reception celebrating our 16+ years of partnership between Edwards & Medidata
Contact Cody Taff (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions, or Edwards’ Biniyam Haile and Ramesh Subbiah
Solutions for Edwards
Explore more resources and solutions that provide you with the tools you need to reimagine clinical trials
Site Cloud End of Study
Site Cloud: End of Study (EOS) is the first end-to-end solution that seamlessly generates, distributes, and manages study files at the end of a study.
Patient Centric Clinical Trials
Patient Cloud is a suite of powerful solutions that makes it simple and engaging for patients to participate in any clinical trial.
Quickly identify Critical-to-Quality (CtQ) factors and drive higher study quality.