Introducing the Medidata Knowledge Hub
The Medidata Knowledge Hub is a new, state-of-the-art content experience that unifies all customer-facing product knowledge into a single self-service site. Aimed to give our customers a streamlined, connected, and personalized interface, you no longer need to search through the various help and support sites you’ve become accustomed to when using the Medidata Unified Platform. The Medidata Knowledge Hub is intuitive, customizable, and lets you fine-tune your search on certain parameters (such as your role or what you’re looking for related to your product).
The Medidata Knowledge Hub has many benefits, including:
- A user-friendly design where content from all sources is made available in one site
- Faceted search using product features to refine your results—assisted by machine learning and a built-in taxonomy which is global and consistent
- A personalized user experience that lets you define and save your own subset of the content
- Fully integrated on-screen user assistance, which gives you quicker time to resolution in a self-serve support model
- Cross-platform workflows to help understand and easily navigate the entire Knowledge Hub
- Full guidance and usage tips as you navigate through the Hub
- On your first entry into the Hub, a series of short tutorials to introduce this new, streamlined experience
The first content to be rolled out in the Knowledge Hub is the Knowledge Spaces. It will be followed by the Help Center content and any additional resources useful to support your work on the Medidata platform.
Below are a few frequently asked questions related to the Knowledge Hub.
What is the URL of the Medidata Knowledge Hub?
The URL is learn.medidata.com.
Which information centers are moving into the Medidata Knowledge Hub?
All content from the Knowledge Spaces site (learn.mdsol.com) is already available in the Knowledge Hub. Additional content (Help Center, Partner Portal, etc.) will be added later in the year.
What will happen to the Knowledge Spaces site?
The link to the existing Knowledge Spaces will remain active through April, then redirect to the Medidata Knowledge Hub. While active, the same content will be available in both the Knowledge Spaces and the Knowledge Hub sites.
Will the links I use on the product pages continue to work?
Yes, these links will continue to work and will gradually redirect to the Medidata Knowledge Hub.
How often will the Medidata Knowledge Hub be updated?
The Medidata Knowledge Hub will refresh once daily. Content updates can be pushed manually if needed.
I have bookmarks for the Knowledge Spaces site (learn.mdsol.com). Will they stop working?
We recommend taking one of the following actions:
- Update your bookmarks for the Knowledge Hub (learn.medidata.com), or
- Use the Knowledge Hub’s My Collections feature to create your in-hub bookmarks, which you can organize into collections and share with colleagues.
Medidata is excited to introduce this new feature to our customers, offering you a best-in-class experience. As the Knowledge Hub continues to improve, please direct any feedback you have to your Medidata Account Manager.
If you encounter any issues with the Medidata Knowledge hub, contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.