Best Practices: Rave Labs and Batch Uploader
- Rave Lab Administration
- Batch Uploader 3.0
- Complete one of the following:
- Rave Study Design and Build Essentials (SDBE) - Data Managers
- Rave Study Design and Build Essentials (SDBE)
- RaveX Study Design and Build Essentials (SDBE) - Data Managers
- Minimum of one Rave Study Build hands-on experience configuring Lab Administration and Batch Upload projects
This course reviews and introduces best practices for collecting lab data in Rave, as well as best practices for configuring the Batch Uploader for data loading into Rave.
Part one of the workshop focuses on labs, and teaches best practices for when and how to implement the three lab-data-collection options in Rave. Attendees will learn best practices for:
- Collecting lab data through manual data entry on standard eCRFs
- Collecting lab data when using the Lab Administration module
Part two of the workshop teaches best practices for how to configure Batch Uploader for IVRS data and data from legacy EDC systems. Attendees will learn best practices for:
- Setting up common IVRS, coding and rescue study configurations
- Collecting lab data using the Batch Uploader integration
One or more assessments are included as part of this course. Attendees must pass the assessment(s) to obtain credit for the course.
Rave EDC (Legacy)
Please review the Medidata Academy Training Delivery Cancellation Policy prior to scheduling.
Course Outline - Medidata Rave Best Practices Labs and Batch Uploader