Best Practices: Rave Study Build and Global Library Management
Take one of the following combinations:
- Rave Study Design and Build Essentials (SDBE) or
- Rave Study Design and Build Essentials (SDBE) - Data Managers and Rave Study Design and Build Essentials (SDBE) - Data Validations
And have a minimum of one Rave Study Build required prior to enrolling in this workshop
This course reviews and introduces best practices for the study planning and building process. Attendees will learn best practices for:
- Identifying the best starting point for a study
- Form design and structure
- Use of logs and dynamics for data collection
- Use of field attributes
- Development and maintenance of Global Libraries
- Use of Architect Loader vs. online study development
- Best practices around the use of edit check actions and functions, derivations and custom functions
- Output considerations
- Study build considerations for usage with other Medidata modules
- Core Configuration and Security settings
This course is taught on the latest released version of Rave.
We recommend a maximum of 10 students to allow the trainer to give time to each student individually.
We can allow a maximum of 15 students, however, this is not recommended as the trainer will not have time to be able to concentrate on each individual student.
Rave EDC (Legacy)
Please review the Medidata Academy Training Delivery Cancellation Policy prior to scheduling.
Course Outline - Best Practices: Rave Study Build and Global Library Management