Medidata Sensor Cloud Certified Analytics Developer Certification Announcement
Medidata Sensor Cloud Certified Analytics Developer certification: Available now!
Medidata Global Education and the Medidata Sensor Cloud Network team are proud to announce the release of the first Medidata Sensor Cloud-focused certification, Medidata Sensor Cloud Certified Analytics Developer.
The Medidata Sensor Cloud Certified Analytics Developer certification track recognizes those who:
- Understand the data governance for Medidata Sensor Cloud data and algorithm assets
- Successfully upload datasets and algorithms to the secure and safe Sensor Cloud Network Analytics environment
- Successfully run an algorithm against a dataset
Requirements for Completion
To be certified, each candidate must complete the following:
- Read the Data Governance guideline - This guideline provides the policies for data and asset sharing.
- Successfully pass the Data Governance Assessment - The exam consists of 5 questions to test your comprehension and emphasize key messages from the Data Governance Guideline
- Successfully complete and pass the Capstone - Using a test environment, candidates will upload sample data and algorithms, then initiate a processing job based on the algorithm uploaded. After completing the job, Medidata staff will review and grade the Capstone.
Once the candidate has completed the requirements and Medidata staff has reviewed the candidate’s Capstone, the candidate will be certified as a Medidata Sensor Cloud Certified Analytics Developer. Additionally, he or she will have access to the Sensor Cloud Data Analytics production environment for data and algorithm sharing and algorithm execution.
Interested candidates must apply for membership in the Medidata Sensor Cloud Network. Please review the Medidata Sensor Cloud Network page on Medidata.com for more information. Interested individuals will find the ‘Become a Member’ button on the Medidata Sensor Cloud Network webpage or can access the Network application form directly.