Confident patients. Better trials.
Medidata’s eConsent is an innovative, regulatory-compliant, patient-friendly, electronic consent system for clinical trials. Whether onsite or remote, Medidata eConsent automates the patient enrollment process and onboards patients directly into Rave EDC, improving overall consent tracking management, reducing informed consent errors, and easing the administrative burden for sites and study teams. It also enhances the patient experience with easy-to-understand clinical trial information while improving participant compliance and boosting patient engagement.
Improve patient recruitment and reduce drop-out rates.
See how the industry’s leading eConsent solution empowers patients to learn, enroll, and engage on their terms.
The Value of Medidata eConsent
- Decrease eConsent study and site set-up timeline from months to weeks
- Eliminate significant delays and risks associated with HTML conversion
- Delivers guaranteed signature compliance, remote consent monitoring and site screening metrics
A Better Patient Experience
- Advances patient compliance and retention right from the start
- Increase understanding of study purpose, risks, benefits, and responsibilities
- Dedicated Patient Cloud Helpdesk focused on optimizing the site and patient experience
A Unified Approach
- Seamlessly integrate consent data with Medidata and other eClinical systems
- Improve efficiency and quality of patient consent
- Provides direct data integration with Rave EDC and shares a common single sign-on and user management features through iMedidata
Path to Virtual & Hybrid Studies
- Part of the Patient Cloud suite of solutions
- Enables live video visits during the consent process
- Easily capture patient consent regardless of location
- Supports 100% BYOD for remote consenting
Patient Design Studios
Our Patient Centricity by Design initiative is built around three core principles of patient centricity: design, engagement, and activation.
Each Patient Cloud product is designed using Patient Insights generated from our Patient Design Studios – allowing patients to become active participants in the development of solutions for clinical trials.