Confident patients. Better trials
Medidata’s eConsent is an innovative, regulatory-compliant, patient-friendly, electronic consent system for clinical trials. Whether onsite or remote, Medidata eConsent automates the patient enrollment process and onboards patients directly into Rave EDC, improving overall consent tracking management, reducing informed consent errors, and easing the administrative burden for sites and study teams. It also enhances the patient experience with easy-to-understand clinical trial information while improving participant compliance and boosting patient engagement.
Improve patient recruitment and reduce drop-out rates.
See how the industry’s leading eConsent solution empowers patients to learn, enroll, and engage on their terms.
The Value of Medidata eConsent
- Decrease eConsent study and site set-up timeline from months to weeks
- Eliminate significant delays and risks associated with HTML conversion
- Delivers guaranteed signature compliance, remote consent monitoring and site screening metrics
A Better Patient Experience
- Enhance information retention, better patient selection
- Increase understanding of study purpose, risks, benefits, and responsibilities
- Dedicated Patient Cloud Helpdesk focused on optimizing the site and patient experience
A Unified Approach
- Seamlessly integrate consent data with Medidata and other eClinical systems
- Improve efficiency and quality of patient consent
- Provides direct data integration with Rave EDC and shares a common single sign-on and user management features through iMedidata
Path to Virtual & Hybrid Studies
- Part of the Patient Cloud suite of solutions
- Easily capture patient consent regardless of location
- Supports 100% BYOD for remote consulting
Patient Design Studios
As part of our Patient Centricity by Design (PCbD) Initiative, Medidata holds Patient Design Studios to help patients become active participants in the clinical research process.
Patient Design Studios help evaluate our software development life cycle process for key points of patient inclusion.