International Drug Development Institute – IDDI
IDDI is a therapy-focused clinical data services and high-level strategic consulting contract research organization, providing agile clinical trial services for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device/diagnostic companies.
Founded in 1991 by Marc Buyse ScD, IDDI is a global privately-held company with offices in Ottignies-LLN, Belgium and Raleigh (NC) USA.
- Clinical Development Strategy
- Innovative clinical Study Design
- Advanced Biostatistics - IDMCs
- Comprehensive Data Management
- Integrated Technology: Randomization and Trial Supply Management (RTSM), Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and medical coding.
- Regulatory Consultancy
- Biomarker and IVD Validation