Clinical Trial Management System – Rave CTMS
THE INDUSTRY LEADER IN CTMS
Study Therapeutic Areas
CRO, Services, and Partner Relationships
THE IMPACT OF RAVE CTMS
FASTER TIME TO MARKET
reduction in time to create monitoring visit reports
improvement in CRA action item management productivity
reduction in costs associated with visit report approval
reduction in IT support staff needed to manage site and user admin
BETTER VISIBILITY OF DATA
reduction in CRA time to reconcile ISF and TMF
reduction in subject visit to query close cycle time
Rave CTMS Increases Effectiveness for All Stakeholders
Actuals vs. Forecast
The only data-driven CTMS tracking and reporting that delivers real-time contextual insights for proactive issue management.
In one view, all stakeholders see data and performance metrics on enrollment, visit reports, milestones, and issues.
Always inspection ready
Safeguard and speed up submission readiness and automated reporting at any point of your study.
Management of issues meeting compliance requirements from first visit to study close.
Prioritizing onsite activities
Enable cross functional information for faster and earlier remediation of issues.
Increased CRA productivity
Advanced visit scheduling based on risk level rather than one study schedule. Faster assessments, training, monitoring, closeout, and document management on one platform.
Smarter supply management
Greater control over drug supply forecasting and inventory management.
Always compliance ready
Better adherence to the study protocol and regulations with the ability to digitize ISF completion process.
Monitor and manage inclusion and exclusion criteria.
Alert always on
Immediately alerted to review issues arising around protocol or study design.
Enter data once to seamlessly populate it across other applications. Eliminate inconsistent data integration and data entry duplication.
Clear and simple
Centralized administration with role-based permissions.
Single environment to capture, manage, aggregate, and access all data (clinical and non-clinical).
Real-time data power
Data access and analytics for coding, safety management, and insight-based decisions.
Faster study start-up, database build, data cleaning, and database lock
Auditable data with the most comprehensive list of leading certifications.
Single, scalable, and out of the box integration with other Rave applications. EDC agnostic. Simple set up, implement, and upgrade.
Whether running 1 or 100 studies, Rave CTMS can be tailored to any study.
Consistent user experience with a single sign-on.
The Medidata Rave CTMS Difference
- Quiet the data noise to make informed decisions with visualizations and reports.
- Hone in on what’s important to rapidly resolve issues with alerts.
- Drive transparency for collaboration.
- Transform any data into context to enable visualization to drive better decisions.
- User-focused on data review and action orientated activities.
- Predictive data capture for complete oversight early and unique insight.
- Break down workflow and data silos with one integrated solution; a single source of truth across all stakeholders.
- Efficiently manage the entire study with data automatically populated from any EDC for dashboards, forecasts, and analysis.
- Eliminate redundancies with a single source of data truth.
- Prioritize safety and patients by eliminating administrative tasks easily addressed with technology.
- Robust data engine connected to one standardized data repository.
- Improved use of central and distributed study team resources.
Faster and More Accurate Oversight
- Clear indicators predicting and quantifying possible deviations.
- Centralized issue management for proactive remediation across stakeholders.
- Timely data to ensure you stay the course.
- Optimized processes and effective resource allocation.
- Audit-readiness by eliminating data reconciliation, system integration, and data transfer efforts.
Lisa Estes Lutz
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT RAVE CTMS
“Medidata delivers the right platform, expertise and services that will allow us to be competitive and aggressively scale our full service offerings.”
Chief Executive Officer
“Medidata’s unified platform provides us with the technology to scale our clinical research, address the complexity of today’s clinical trials, and build and maintain efficiencies.”
President and Chief Executive Officer
Global Head, Clinical Development
Catalyst Clinical Research