NEXT Global | Rare Disease
Medidata NEXT Global
Medidata NEXT Global is a one-of-a-kind virtual experience to examine the current and future state of clinical trials and the power of advanced analytics, all with a patient-first approach: delivering the right therapy to the right patient at the right time.
Gain access to 4 sessions featuring tech adopters, clinical research innovators, and patient champions– all designed to deliver value from solutions that solve rare disease challenges and improve the patient experience. From identifying and retaining patients, discovering biomarkers, accelerating diagnosis, and delivering insights into complex patient populations, Medidata is advancing rare disease trials by expediting outcomes and improving experiences.
- Unique Challenges in the Rare Disease Space
- Rare Disease Clinical Trials in the Era of COVID-19
- New Methodologies and Technologies Suited for Rare Disease Trials
- Innovative Approaches to Reduce Patient Burden
- Alicia Staley, Medidata
- Andrew Schafer, Industry Standard Research
- Dave Bjork, FRAXA Research Foundation
- David Fajgenbaum, M.D., Castleman Disease Collaborative Network (CDCN)
- Erin Fleming, Project ALS
- Lisa Moneymaker, Medidata
- Louis Minham, CTI Clinical Trial & Consulting Services
- Sheila Diamond, Medidata
- Valerie Estess, Project ALS
- and more!